Festival campervan hire
Cotswolds to Coast Campers Ltd. quite often get asked if we allow festival campervan hire.
What better way to experience the festival atmosphere without the hassle of putting a tent up. Arrive, pop the roof and pop the tops off the beers! Let’s face it, a VW campervan has been an iconic image at festivals for decades, dating back to Woodstock. With us, you could arrive in style with a real head-turner of a van and stand out from the crowd.
With a fully equipped campervan, you’ll have everything you need, including a warm, dry base to return to once you’re all partied out. Our integrated heating system and air conditioning in the cab ensures you’ll be ready for all types of weather and the fridge will keep those beers cool. Festival campervan hire with Cotswolds to Coast Campers Ltd. is the perfect set up.
Visit our Cheeky Extras page to get your festival beers and snacks ordered, to be ready and waiting for you in the campervan on collection day.
Festival Dates 2022
|Download Festival||10th – 12th June|
|Isle of Wight Festival||16th – 19th June|
|Mighty Dub Fest||17th – 19th June|
|Bigfoot Festival – Warwickshire||17th – 19th June|
|Glastonbury||22nd – 26th June|
|BST Hyde Park||24th June – 10th July|
|Cornbury Festival||8th – 10th July (local to Cotswolds to Coast Campers Ltd.)|
|Latitude||21st – 24th July|
|Standon Calling||21st – 24th July|
|Bug Jam 35||22nd – 24th July|
|Camp Festival||28th – 31st July|
|Wilderness Festival||4th – 7th August (local to Cotswolds to Coast Campers)|
|Edinburgh Summer Sessions||7th – 14th August|
|Boardmasters||10th – 14th August|
|Creamfields||25th – 28th August|
|The Big Feastival||26th – 28th August|
|Reading/Leeds Festival||26th – 28th August|
The Ins and Outs of Festivals with a Campervan
More and more festivals in the UK are getting geared up for campervans, in some cases providing dedicated campervan fields with all the facilities you need for van life. Below are some useful tips to consider when planning your campervan festival trip with Cotswolds to Coast Campers Ltd.
- Most festivals will require you to buy a ticket for the campervan and then a ticket for each passenger. Make sure you double check on the festival website as arriving at the gates and being turned away does not make for a happy campervan holiday!
- Make sure you book early, as many festivals sell out of tickets quickly.
- Take a drive-away awning. Most pitches will be big enough for the campervan plus an awning, although you’ll need to check the details first. You’ll be glad to have the extra space and shelter if the weather turns. It will also give you somewhere to take off those muddy festival clothes, so you keep the inside of the campervan clean. Don’t risk losing your security deposit by making the campervan muddy and wet. You can hire a drive-away awning from Cotswolds to Coast Campers Ltd. so feel free to take a look at our Cheeky Extras page for more details.
- Nothing says festival like some camp fairy lights. Take a look at our Cheeky Extras page to hire some string lights, to create that cosy atmosphere in your camp.
- Electrical hook-ups aren’t usually a thing at festivals, so don’t forget you’ll be running off the leisure battery and gas. Remember to start the engine and leave it running for a while every morning to keep the leisure battery topped up.
- Festivals are either hot and sweaty or wet and muddy. Either way, you’ll be wanting a shower to freshen up and have you looking your best for the next day of partying. Festival showers are notorious for being dirtier than you are so why take the risk? Take a look at our Cheeky Extras page and hire our outdoor bucket shower for your trip.
- Your Cotswolds to Coast campervan has its own domestic fridge and small freezer compartment. Arrive with a fridge full of cold drinks and food so as soon as you’re parked up and settled you can get that party going. Have a look at our Cheeky Extras page for more details.